Oct 22, 2012
“Apple Special Event,” indeed.
Apple’s upcoming iPad mini media event will be held at an unusual location, the California Theatre in San Jose, California. Instead of typical locations like the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco or Apple’s own Town Hall, the company is branching out and presenting in a venue it hasn’t used in 7 years.
As usual, the venue was decorated for Tuesday’s event over the weekend. Here are some pictures of Apple’s swanky signage:
Techie Buzz shares these photos depicting Apple’s minimalistic branding in the theatre’s poster frames. Stay tuned for our roundup of what to expect from Apple’s upcoming media event tomorrow morning.
Source: Techie Buzz
Via: Apple Spotlight
- The Truth About iPhone Factory Workers
- This Week’s Must Have iOS Apps: The Wider Image, M.dot, Checkmark & More [Roundup]
- Use Shared Photo Streams On iOS The Right Way [Feature]
- In Defense of Apple’s Awesome Maps App [Opinion]
- Logitech UE 900 Earphones: The Next Generation From A Legendary Name Deserves High Praise, But Also Some Ridicule [Review]
- Apple’s Colorful iPhone 5 Event Banners Outside Of Yerba Buena Center [Gallery]
- It’s Official: Apple Issues iPad 2 Press Invites For March 2
- There Will Not Be An Apple Event In February, Stay Tuned For March [Report]
- Apple’s October 4 iPhone Event to Take Place at its Cupertino Headquarters [Report]
- How To Stream The Grammy Awards Live Tonight On Your iPhone And iPad