Sep 29, 2010
Plans for Steve Jobs’ new house have been dug up. They show a fairly modest 5,000-square-foot house with five bedrooms and a private vegetable garden.
If anything, the conceptual plans submitted to the Woodside Town Council depict more of a small, private retreat than any towering glass-and-steel tech chapel or totem of wealth. According to these initial designs, Jobs intends to populate the 6 acres with an assortment of indigenous flora; a simple three-car garage; a modest 5 bedroom home with plenty of windows and decks; a network of lighted stone walkways; and even a private vegetable garden. Everything is neat, tight, pragmatic, and in its place.
Gizmodo: The Plans For Steve Jobs’ New House
- Steve Jobs Movie Will Shoot in Real Garage
- Check Out These Unseen Photos Of Steve Jobs From His 1984 Rolling Stone Shoot
- An Inside Look At Steve Jobs’ Home Office
- Steve Jobs Pitches New Spaceship-Like Campus to Cupertino City Council
- California Governor Declares Sunday, October 16th As Steve Jobs Day