Nov 4, 2009
Meet Ken Segall — the man who dreamed up the name “iMac” and wrote the famous Think Different campaign.
Segall is a veteran creative director who worked at Apple’s agency, TBWA\Chiat\Day, back in the day.
“I’ve put in 14 years working with Steve Jobs on both Apple and NeXT,” says Segall. “I’m the author of the Think [...]
- Steve Jobs In Rare Video From 1998: “TV Turns Your Brain Off, PCs Turn Your Brain On”
- Ken Segall Recalls His Stories As Steve Jobs’ Ad Man On This Week’s CultCast
- Don’t Miss Our Interview With “Insanely Simple” Author Ken Segall On This Week’s CultCast
- Steve Jobs Originally Hated The ‘Think Different’ Campaign
- Steve Jobs Personally Intervenes To Replace iMac Lemon